Project at a Glance
Services + Scope
- Site Preparation
- Excavation & Backfill
- Slab Preparation
- Hydro & Utilities
- Storm, Sanitary & Water
- Perimeter Drain
- Road Widening
- Paving, Curbs & Sidewalks
About the project
The North Clayton area is one of the fastest-growing residential communities within the Surrey School District. Madduagh Road Elementary School will have the capacity for more than 600 kids to accommodate the growing demands of a young, emerging demographic.
Partnering with Coastland Engineering in the planning phase and with Pro-Can Construction in the building phase, we completed a comprehensive scope of civil services that included excavation, underground utilities, road widening and slab prep. This was a 4.4-million dollar public project that was completed on schedule in January 2021.
- Performed pre-construction planning to confirm project scope and schedule.
- Excavated foundation with backfill and slab preparation.
- Provided on-site and off-site services for storm, sanitary and water tie-in.
- Trenched mechanical and electrical requirements, including perimeter drainage.
- Facilitated off-site hydro and networking site integration.
- Widened surrounding roadwork, including the paving of curbs and sidewalks and installation of street lighting.